Monday, August 11

He is a superstar

It has been almost 7 years since Taisei’s injury.  He has come a long ways since then.

Taisei was only 10.5 months old when he got injured.  His body was much weaker and he was still a baby so I remember him crying every time I took him to the rehab.  Look at him in the pictures today!  He is much stronger and he has developed his own will to get better.  Every week, he goes through intensive 90 minute long rehabilitation where he continues to give his 120%.  The exercise shown in the top picture is a tough exercise for him since he needs to support his body weight with his hands and arms.  I couldn’t help but feel a sense of pride and admiration for my son as I observed.     


Working on supporting my upper body with my arms



 Working on maintaining my balance on an exercise ball


Developing my leg strengths while maintaining balance





No comments:

Post a Comment